Tickets, prices and subscriptions
Online subscriptions renewal
By clicking on the following link you can renew your public transport and city parking subscriptions or make new purchases directly online.
Season tickets for 2015-2016!
Starting from August it will be possible to purchase or to renew your annual student’s season tickets valid from the 1st September 2015 to the 31st August 2016 at:
Brescia Trasporti Ticket office in Via San Donino 30 (from Monday to Thursday from 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM and on Friday from 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM)
Info point Tourism e Mobility in Via Tieste 1 (open 7 days a week, from Monday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 19.00.)
Info point Tourism and Mobility in Viale della Stazione 47 (open 7 days a week, from Monday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 19.00.)
all authorized sales points.
The annual subscription for students can be purchased until the 31st December 2015 and you can choose a single annual payment or two installments payment each equal to half of the total.
1st Installment for students annual subscription.
It’s valid from 1rst September 2015 to 31rst December 2015 (4 months) + 13 days more
The first installment is available for purchase from 1rst August 2015 at the Brescia Mobilità Info points in Via S.Donino 30, Via Trieste 1, Viale della Stazione 47, at all authorized sales points and online.
The first installment for students will be on sale until 31rst October 2015.
2nd Installment for students annual subscription.
It is valid from 1rst January 2016 to 31rst August 2016 (eight months)
The second installment can be purchased from 16nth December 2015 until 31rst January 2016 only at the Brescia Mobilità Info points in Via San Donino 30, Via Trieste 1, in Viale della Stazione 47, while it cannot be purchased at the authorized sales points and online.
Tickets and subscriptions
Tickets and passes can also be purchased at the ticket machines available in all metro stations.
You can subscribe also in all UBI Banco di Brescia offices.
Click here to read the flyer
Following the changes of the Regional Law nr. 6/2012 in the field of local public transport, from Tuesday 4th February 2014 the new administrative sanctions rates are applicable in Brescia for the users of public transport traveling without a valid ticket.
The new provisions were implemented by the General Conditions of Transport approved by a special resolution by the City Council. In compliance with the provisions of Lombardy Region, the values of penalties applied to violations of travel documents will be:
- Full penalty (equal to 100 times the cost of a regular ticket) € 140.00
- Penalty reduced to one-third and further reduced to 30% if the payment is done within 5 days of the dispute: 32,00 €
- Penalty reduced to one-third of the increased costs of the proceedings if the payment is done after 5 days, but within 60 days from the date of dispute: € 61.00 (€ 46.00 + €15.00)
- Full sanction increased by the costs of the proceedings if the payment is done after 60 days from the date of dispute: € 170.00 (€ 140.00 + € 30.00)
- For the users who prove within 5 days they have a subscription valid at the time of the penalty, it remains unchanged the payment of 7.50 € for the costs of the proceedings.
It is possible to pay fines:
- At Brescia Trasporti headquarters –Fines Office (Ufficio Multe) - Via San Donino, 30 (from Monday to Thursday from 8 AM to 5 PM and on Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM).
- By postal order.
In case of a missing subscription, the user can come within 5 days from the issuance of the report at the Fines Office (Ufficio Multe) in via San Donino 30,proving the valid possession of the subscription, the fine will be reduced to € 7.50 for administrative rights.