#SICUREZZACOVID19 TOGETHER FOR EVERYONE’S HEALTH
Since 4 May 2020, our way of travelling has changed: we need to respect 4 simple rules when using the underground and buses so we can tackle the emergency together, protecting everyone’s health.
1. Always keep a distance of one metre from others: while waiting at the bus stop or on the platform and during the journey. To keep the right distance on buses and underground trains, stand on the appropriate stickers. People living in the same household do not need to respect this distance.
2. Always wear a face mask correctly.
3. Spaces on buses and the underground are limited: only get on if they are available, otherwise wait for the next bus/train.
4. Follow the indicated routes when entering and leaving the underground.
If you have any doubts, consult the travel rules displayed on the buses, at bus stops and in all underground stations or contact our Customer Care service.
To ensure the safety of all our users, all our buses and underground trains are cleaned and sanitised on a daily basis.
BUS TIMES AND UNDERGROUND FREQUENCIES
Click here to see the bus timetable in force from 1 June 2020
Click here to see the underground frequencies
UPDATES ON SERVICES
In accordance with legal requirements and with the aim of ensuring the utmost safety for our users, some of our services have been modified temporarily.
Please remember that it is mandatory for users of the service to wear gloves.
Operators are present at the payment points in Vittoria Park, Freccia Rossa Car Park and Ospedale Sud Car Park at the following times:
- Vittoria Park: Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 9 pm; Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 11 pm
- Freccia Rossa Car Park: Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm
- Ospedale Sud Car Park: Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
The payment points in the Palagiustizia, Stazione, Randaccio, Crystal, Poliambulanza, Ospedale Nord and Fossa Bagni car parks will be open to the public from Monday 22 June at the following times:
- Palagiustizia Car Park: Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
- Stazione Car Park: Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Randaccio Car Park: Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Crystal Car Park: Monday to Friday from 12.45 am to 3 pm
- Poliambulanza Park: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 2 pm
- Ospedale Nord Car Park: Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
- Fossa Bagni Car Park: Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 3.30 pm
Please note that season tickets can be renewed online, even for those passengers with affiliated season tickets, and they can now be renewed up to 15 days following their expiry (the validity of the season ticket will always start from the previous expiry date and not from the date on which the renewal took place).
The Sant’Eufemia - Buffalora car park in Via Agostino Chiappa (in front of the underground terminus) reopened at 4 pm on Monday 15 June 2020.
The Automia car sharing service is temporarily suspended.
The repair shop service for private individuals at the Brescia Trasporti repair shop in Via San Donino 30 is now operating as normal.
In compliance with the measures envisaged to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the service will be available by appointment only.
To make a booking, please contact the number +39 030 3061502.
The Infopoint for Tourism and Mobility in Via Trieste 1 is open from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and on Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, with the exception of public holidays.
The Infopoint for Tourism and Mobility in Via Stazione 47 is open from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm, with the exception of public holidays.
The Info TicketPoint in Via San Donino 30 is open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 3 pm.
The corporate Customer Care service is operational from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm, with the exception of public holidays.
LOCKDOWN PHASE SEASON TICKETS
The recently approved “Relaunch” Decree Law provides for forms of compensation to protect public transport season ticket holders.
Similarly to the other Lombardy public transport companies, we are in contact with the Ministry and the Region at the moment, working on implementing the guidelines relating to how to implement the Decree in order to ensure uniform action at regional level.
As soon as all aspects have been defined, and also based on the funds that will be made available to public transport service operators, we will provide detailed information on how users entitled to compensation can request it.
For more info:
Customer Care Brescia Mobilità Group
Ph. +39 030 3061200 - WhatsApp 342 6566207