More time, more channels, more information. It is the communication of mobility services in the 2.0 age.
Brescia Mobilità Group's Customer Care coordinates all company services: subway, bus, car parks, bike sharing, car sharing, LTZ. A direct and immediate point of contact from which you can get information, ask questions, offer suggestions and learn more about new opportunities.
Customer Care is available 7 days a week, every day of the year, from 7:30 am to 10:00 pm.
The service will be active from Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm with the exception of public holidays.
The service can be contacted through multiple channels:
- Telephone: call us at 030.306.1200, accessible from all land lines and cells.
- email: for information email@example.com for complaints and suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social networks: Facebook (www.facebook.com/bresciamobilita and www.facebook.com/metrobrescia) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/bresciamobilita and www.twitter.com/metro_brescia).
- Chat: WhatsApp (+39 342 6566207) provides real-time contact with our staff to promptly resolve any questions about lines, timetables and routes.
To report a problem, make a complaint or offer suggestions, you can:
- Call us at 030.306.1200
- Write us an email email@example.com;
- Complete the form downloaded from the website www.bresciamobilita.it and available at the Tourism and Mobility Infopoints (Via Trieste 1 and Viale Stazione 47) and at the InfoTicket Point (Via San Donino 30)
- Complete the form available at the following link (da inserire)
- Write to Brescia Mobilità, Customer Care, Via Leonida Magnolini 3, 25123 Brescia
- Send us a fax at 030.306.1004
If you have a complaint, you must specify your name and contact information and attach any documentation to facilitate the reconstruction of the facts by the companies.
Each report is carefully considered by the Group and written responses are provided within a maximum of 15 working days from the receipt.
After 90 days from submission to Brescia Mobilità it is possible to send a report to the Transport Regulatory Authority in accordance with (EU) regulation no. 181/2011
regarding the rights of bus passengers by:
registered mail to: Autorità di Regolazione dei Trasporti – Via Nizza, 230 – 10126 Turin
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- internet at the website www.autorita-trasporti.it